Whilst Barristers specialise in environmental, planning and property law, they also have expertise in building and construction, valuation and rating, all aspects of local government law as well as general commercial, equity, and common law.
Our Barristers on the floor also appear regularly in the High Court and Federal Courts as well as most Courts and Tribunals in NSW including ICAC, Pecuniary Interest Tribunal and Commissions of Inquiry.
The core practice areas are:
- Administrative Law
- Appellate (appeals from Land and Environment Court)
- Building and Construction
- Commissions of Inquiry
- Energy & Resources
- Environmental (civil and criminal)
- Land Acquisition Compensation
- Local Government (including rating and taxing)
- Negligence (statutory authorities)
- Wills and Probate